BTWC Ltd, will not only support you in guiding your clients with their Estate Planning needs but can also provide assistance and guidance on what to do when someone dies. At such a difficult time, it can be overwhelming for those that are left behind to deal with the legal processes that need to be conducted in order to settle the deceased’s estate. With BTWC’s Estate Administration & Probate Service, your client can expect to receive support on:
- Establishing the existence and validity of a will
- Requirements for statutory notices and the Probate process
- Collecting and collating the deceased assets
- Paying off the deceased persons debts and liabilities
- Establishing beneficiaries and inheritance rights
- Distribution of property and assets to the correct beneficiaries at the correct time
- Estate accounts (including tax calculations)
Your clients will also receive useful guidance and support to help them through this process and you can be assured that your clients interests are being dealt with professionally by a trusted and reputable industry specialist.
What does it cost?
The BTWC Ltd Estate Administration service is available at a flat fee of £1000 for estates of less than £100k or 1.25% of the gross value of the estate value (ex VAT & disbursements). This is far below average market prices because we believe in operating a fair and transparent pricing structure for you and your clients. All legal services are carried out by our SRA regulated and fully approved legal partners.
What Referral Commission can you expect to receive?
We are able to offer one of the highest referral commissions payable to introducers in the market place at 25% commission of the net fees upon completion (excluding disbursements & VAT). Want to know more? Give us a call on 01522 500823 or email email@example.com